What's new

Energy VS KEF (entire line) (1 Viewer)

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
If you owned a store, and could carry one or the other line which would it be and why? Which one do you think would bring in the most traffic?

DavidGT

Stunt Coordinator
Kef rules...it's that simple.
But the masses seem to visit Sizzler over Black Angus.
That's a toughy.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I think selling the KEF line would be excellent. Keep in mind that your shop would be listed as an authorized dealer and you would be pulling in customers from up to a few hundred miles away. That is ... if the customers desire great sounds.

Disclaimer: I've never heard KEF or Energy speakers. However, I love the looks of the KEF line and would love to hear their sounds. :)

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
I would vote for KEF. I'm not that big of a fan of their Q series, but once you get into their XQ and Reference lines, they'll run with anything else in those price ranges. Their Ref series are just downright beautiful speakers, and they are some of the best sounding speakers I've heard under $10K, althought they have some that do go over 10.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I'd still take Kef by a long shot.

Personally I'd find out what competition you have for each model before deciding what to carry.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I don't really see the point of this thread, but like Shane said, it all depends on what there's a market for...

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I have 2 seperate surround systems both with KEF and I have no complaints.
KEF just came out with a 2 speaker all in one system....anyone check it out yet?
Seems like a nice bedroom system.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks