Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
matt-hough

Endeavour: The Complete Third Season Blu-ray Review

endeavor3top-1024x576.jpg

Season Three of Endeavour offers two cracking good mysteries and two fair ones to balance out an average season for the show.

[review]
Click here to read the original article.

Last edited:

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
Got both this and the final Inspector Lewis series on the way - may even arrive today I hope. Love both series and sad to see Lewis end (as with the brilliant Wallander a couple of months back !). Looking forward to the next Endeavour season.

Regards,

Dortmunder

Grip
Real Name
joe frady
i hope to have mine by next week.
i am in the UK, where "Endeavour" is funded, written, shot, edited and broadcast first {in High Definition}, by itv. Who then choose not to release it on anything other than DVD, as 'brits won't buy blu'. Maybe they would if itv gave them the choice!
So Thank You PBS; for the previous 3 blu ray releases, and for this one. Things of beauty.
And Thank You Mr Hough for spreading the word about this excellent series, and for another finely written review.

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
i hope to have mine by next week.
i am in the UK, where "Endeavour" is funded, written, shot, edited and broadcast first {in High Definition}, by itv. Who then choose not to release it on anything other than DVD, as 'brits won't buy blu'. Maybe they would if itv gave them the choice!
So Thank You PBS; for the previous 3 blu ray releases, and for this one. Things of beauty.
And Thank You Mr Hough for spreading the word about this excellent series, and for another finely written review.
Totally agree ! Fortunately being Region free allows me more options in this and similar situations. e.g. Don't want to keep harping on about Wallander but the first two seasons were available on blu here in the USA and then the remaining ones only on DVD - arrrgggghhh! It's a beautifully shot series so I replaced my existing Region 1 with the blus from Region 2 i.e. Amazon.co.uk. Thankfully PBS appear to be maintaining blu availability of Endeavour so far and hope they continue to do so.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.