What's new

End of Season Farscape (1 Viewer)

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
All I can say is WOW and I wish they'd hurry up and start the new series already!

Talk about cliffhangers...

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
I didn't think they could top the end of Season 2, but they have managed to do it. Crichton's dream sequences
went from funny to touching to surreal to horrific, and perfectly explores the difficult choice he has to make.
Aeryn and Crichton's scenes together are beautifully played, and then they hit you with 2 "cliffhangers" at once with the last minute revelation about Aeryn being pregnant, and Crichton stranded in space in his capsule. Where the hell did Moya go ? Where the hell did that wormhole come from ?
I WANT THE FOURTH SEASON NOW!! :)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Never got into this show, but now that my VCR in my room works, I can tape it and watch it on the weekends (unless its on during the day). I've heard nothing but great things about it.

ADV has the DVD rights and I think the first season is already out.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Don't give up on some of the early episodes, Morgan - the show was still finding its feet, and some of the early shows are a bit flat.

It is better to watch them in order, as the whole series had several ongoing arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks