What's new

Empty Nest and Golden Girls Season Six?? (1 Viewer)

Brandon_D

Stunt Coordinator
Isn't it about time we had an announcement for Golden Girls season six? I also would like to know if anyone else thinks once GG is finished being released, Buena Vista will start on Empty Nest. One can certianly hope!!

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I read over on Sitcoms Online that season 6 is expected around November. Granted, it kinda blows that they're back to every six months after how quickly 3-5 came out between each other, but at this point, there's only two seasons left so I'm sure within the next 10 months, we'll have GG completed.

No idea on Empty Nest but I wish it'd come out already

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Unfortunately, Empty Nest has not had the high profile in recent years that GG has. It's a terrific show with a first rate cast. If enough GG fans get behind it then it will be successful it it's released. I'd love to have every season especially since it's not currently in reruns on any major channels.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I was worried that my findings of a cut episode on the season 5 set had hurt chances for the rest of the series.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
After GG finishes up, I'd really like to see The Golden Palace, just for the completist in me. Not as good as GG, but still a funny show. It could be followed by Empty Nest and even Nurses. For the right price, I'd consider biting on all of them.

Elena S

Supporting Actor
If you go to Amazon and look up "Empty Nest" under DVDs, it has it listed but says "not yet released." You can sign up to receive notice of when it is released, and it counts as a vote for the show.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I was never a big fan of Golden Girls but I would very much love to own Empty Nest on DVD.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
season 6 looks set to come out on Nov 14 according to TSOD. Just one more season to go, tho I hope Golden Palace comes too

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
I really hope the extras stay up and we get something half decent on Home Improvement aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks