1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Emperor's New Goove-regular or ultimate

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matthew Anderson, Dec 24, 2001.

1. Matthew Anderson

Matthew Anderson Second Unit

Matthew Anderson
    Does anyone have any thoughts on which version you would recommend. Also, how are the picture and sound compared to Toy Story and Bug's Life? Thanks.

2. Daniel Schenk

Daniel Schenk Stunt Coordinator

I have the Emperor`s New Groove CE. Picture is very good but very difficult to compare a traditional animated movie against a computer generated one. However Emperor has great picture and sound. If you are interested in the whole process of making the movie then get the CE. If you only want the movie then the standard release is okay.

3. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    It is clean with no blemishes that I could see. Spend the few extra bucks and get the CE version if you like the film.

4. Matthew Anderson

Matthew Anderson Second Unit

Matthew Anderson
    Thanks for the insights on this DVD.

5. Scott Shanks

Scott Shanks Second Unit

Scott Shanks
    The Target near where I live has both versions the same price! The second disc has some nice features, but nothing earth-shattering. I think if I had to choose between paying $30 for the CE and $20 for the regular, I'd probably go for the standard version and save the $10.