What's new

Emperor's New Goove-regular or ultimate (1 Viewer)

Matthew Anderson

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Anderson
Does anyone have any thoughts on which version you would recommend. Also, how are the picture and sound compared to Toy Story and Bug's Life? Thanks.

Daniel Schenk

Stunt Coordinator
I have the Emperor`s New Groove CE. Picture is very good but very difficult to compare a traditional animated movie against a computer generated one. However Emperor has great picture and sound. If you are interested in the whole process of making the movie then get the CE. If you only want the movie then the standard release is okay.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
It is clean with no blemishes that I could see. Spend the few extra bucks and get the CE version if you like the film.

Scott Shanks

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Shanks
The Target near where I live has both versions the same price! The second disc has some nice features, but nothing earth-shattering. I think if I had to choose between paying $30 for the CE and $20 for the regular, I'd probably go for the standard version and save the $10.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks