What's new

Emmy Nominations 2006 (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
You're missing the bigger issue here.

During The Office win for Best Comedy, cast and crew were hugging behind the producer. As Mindy Kaling (Kelly) unclinched, her strapless dress flipped down and exposed her areola for a split second. It's no Janet Jackson event, but I haven't read any mention of it.

Anyone want to confirm if the areola was rebroadcast on Bravo?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member

I definitely didn't notice anything and since this is the first I've heard about it, I would guess that at least 95% of the audience also didn't notice or care about it.

Neil

NeilO

Senior HTF Member

First off, the skit wasn't tasteless and second it didn't mock the news of the day. The Kentucky crash happened shortly after takeoff and not in the middle of a flight. What was in the skit unfortunately had to do with a plane, but that was the only relationship between it and the actual news. It was an unfortunate coincidence and the local affiliates probably should have mentioned something during the broadcast.

Neil

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
So now they were mocking the crash? This is getting absurd by the minute. What's the next dramatic escalation, they caused the crash? :rolleyes.

--
H

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I can't confirm that, but I just rewatched my recording of the original broadcast and since she wasn't the focus of attention and it was exposed for an extremely short amount of time, I'm guessing very few people noticed and it was probably rebroadcast on Bravo. See for yourself:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...8EDA942ED00FD1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks