What's new

Pre-Order Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
[ 219292_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Seeing the running time listed as 53 minutes gives me encouragement, as does the present of Kermit on the box.

Seeing the format listed as "widescreen" does not.

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
Seeing the running time listed as 53 minutes gives me encouragement, as does the present of Kermit on the box.

Seeing the format listed as "widescreen" does not.

From the press information I’ve seen for this release, the Blu-ray is actually going to present the special in both cropped widescreen and the original 1.33:1 aspect ratio, so you can at least rest easy on that count.

mcash007

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I believe it was shot on video, at least the DVD release definitely had the look of video.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Is the previous features being included on this release? The famous blooper of the drum rolling out of the store shows just how much patience Frank Oz had before he finally goes full-on Miss Piggy mode.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
According to another site, this will have the following special features:

- Both Original 1.33 & Reformatted 1.78 Aspect Ratios
- Fan Reflection
- Behind the Scenes in Frogtown Hollow
- Deleted/Altered Scenes
- Outtakes
- Lost Song: "Born in a Trunk"

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Amazon cancelled my pre-order on this, and from that other site I see that many others have also had their orders cancelled.
What's up with Amazon lately?
Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas [Blu-ray]"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Most of the problems seem to be with the Allied Vaughn MOD titles. I suspect there's something odd related to the inventory/stocking
availability that is different than other titles that is confusing the Amazon auto-algorithm / Almost all of these MOD BD regardless of
WA, Sony, Universal give the retailer preorders a fit whether it's listing coming/going, cancellations of anything more than 1 month in advance, very late listings going back onto the sites, and then late shipping when they do release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newyork333
Recent bookmarks