What's new

Emergency! Need homes for pups. (1 Viewer)

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Today we (my animal clinic) got a phone call about some abandoned pups. Unfortunately we didn't get there in time to save the mother dog; the pound had already picked her up and euthanized her, but we did rescue 3 mixed-Sharpei pups about 8 weeks old.
Now we need homes for them quickly, as this is a small facility and we are already full. If you are thinking about getting a dog and are reasonably near Augusta, GA, please e-mail me at [email protected]

I will give these pups away free, give them their first shots free, and even spay/neuter them free, if you give them a good home, and bring them back to me for the spay/neuter at 5-6 months of age.

(My pardons to the admins if this is not appropriate)

JayV

Supporting Actor
I will give these pups away free, give them their first shots free, and even spay/neuter them free, if you give them a good home, and bring them back to me for the spay/neuter at 5-6 months of age.
Now do you see why vets charge a little more for meds than other people? That money gets put to good use!

-j

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Doesn't this belong in "Hardware for Sale" as they are woofers?

When you say mixed-Sharpei, does this mean they are only partially wrinkled?

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Yeah, they aren't near that wrinkly and their ears aren't folded as tight. They do have the short coat, black tongues, and broad muzzles.

I'f anyone wants one, I'll try to post a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks