What's new

Email to CBS Media Ventures regarding Hot Wheels, Skyhawks, and Harlem Globetrotters (1 Viewer)

Closinglogosdude90

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark Davidson
Sent an email to CBS Media Ventues regarding those retro cartoons with Hot Wheels and Skyhawks from 1969 that are in the pre 1973 ABC Worldvision Library and Harlem Globetrotters from 1970 produced by Hanna Barbera and distributed by Viacom. Hot Wheels and Skyhawks deserve a place on Pluto TV or Paramount + or at least a rerun on a classic tv network such as Decades or Me-TV as those shows haven't seen the air since the 1970's and Harlem Globetrotters also deserves a place on Pluto TV or Paramount + as well and that show hasn't been reran since the late 1990's on Me-TV. I also submitted a request on Pluto TV for the Harlem Globetrotters. I personally think those shows deserve a place on Classic Toons TV Channel on Pluto TV along with The Oddball Couple, The Brady Kids, The Terrytoons, and it's Mighty Mouse spin off series, etc! If you can help submit content requests to Pluto TV on the cartoons that I'm mentioning on this post, Maybe the Pluto team could convince the CBS Media Ventures Team to dig deep into their vault!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks