What's new

Elvis Announcement? (1 Viewer)

FrancisP

Screenwriter
During Warner's chat, they said something about an announcement. Does anyone have a clue what the announcement might be? I'm hoping it will include the last few remaing Elvis films not yet released on dvd.

Haden

Supporting Actor
Elvis is alive and well and finally coming out of hiding. WB will be hosting the press announcement. :)

flyboy

Auditioning
Real Name
John
I bet it is the Warner Bro title "This is Elvis (1981)" that they will be announcing.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
My bet is THIS IS ELVIS, as well as all the rest of the movies Warner owns which they haven't released. Probably in a set, and also available separately.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
It would be nice if they announced a remastered Viva Las Vegas. It was one of the first DVDs out there and it could use a make over. Maybe an Ann-Margret commentary, too.

Aki K

Agent
Within the Elvis fan circles there has been heated discussion on this subject. Many are hoping for a definitive edition of Elvis On Tour. This Is Elvis is a possibility as a barebones release from what I understand.

In Europe the Warner branches (at least in Holland and Finland) have announced that the following would be out in the summer: Elvis: That's the Way It Is, This is Elvis, Girl Happy, Stay Away,Joe, Charro!, Kissin' Cousins, Viva Las Vegas, Live a Little, Love a Little. This does not necessarily have anything to do with the announcement made on the Warner chat, however.

EPE is celebrating the 50 years since Elvis purchased Graceland next week and it might be then that the plans are unveiled...we'll wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks