Elvis Aloha & '68 Comeback DVDs for $40 at bestbuy.com

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Ross M, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Ross M

Ross M Agent

I didn't see this listed in any of the roundups and not sure when it started, but bestbuy.com has Elvis Presley Aloha from Hawaii and '68 Comeback dvds for $40 total with free shipping or in-store pickup!

Elvis DVD Aloha & '68 Comeback DVDs for $40

Ross

2. Gary_E

Gary_E Second Unit

Ross,

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I ordered it last week and received the Comeback special yesterday with Hawaii scheduled to arrive Monday.

The 68 Comeback Special..is a first class presentation, from the packaging to the audio (DD5.1) and video (4:3).

7 hours worth of quality material at a promotional price of $20.00, makes this a must have DVD and a potential top 5 BEST DVD of the year.

Regards,
    -Gary

3. Ross M

Ross M Agent

Gary,

I finally made it through all of the '68 Comeback Special and I am absolutely stunned at the quality and quantity of material on this set. Lots of outtakes and rehearsal footage made for a fun and interesting watch. I agree that this could be the best dvd release of the year!

Now I need to watch the Aloha dvd....

Ross

4. Al (alweho)

Al (alweho) Second Unit

Wonderful deal! My apologies to the moderator for not appending the post I just made to this thread noting the Comeback Special set alone is $29.99 at Costco.

5. anthony_b

anthony_b Screenwriter

I purchased both of them and it's a bargain for $40. I would've paid $80 !![​IMG]