What's new

Elite 53TX question (1 Viewer)

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator
I'm trying to find a close-up REAR view of the Pioneer Elite VSX-53TX. Does anyone have a picture, or know where I can find one online? Thanks.

eli

Grip
hello toddp i know where you can find some pics of rear panel but this is european version vsx -ax3 of your american model go to pioneerelectronics.com/europe/receivers . there you will find not photo but a draw of back panel. regards eli

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, unfortunately they don't appear to have an exact corresponding model. The -ax3 you mention does not have any component inputs or outputs on the diagram, and the 53tx is supposed to have component in/out.

eli

Grip
hello toddp i've seen this back panel you' are right has not any component output . i would opt for yamaha new awesome receiver rx-v1400 this unit has acoustic calibration like a pioneer and a lot of more inputs and outputs i have yamaha rx-v800 very good receiver check it out regards eli

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Try downloading the manual from the Pioneer site...all it takes is a simple registation, and then by downloading it, I think you'll find the answer to your question and more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks