Eliab from Avical ISF Tour in North Carolina!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brad D, Jan 13, 2002.

1. Brad D

Brad D Extra

Eliab from AVICAL is coming to the Raleigh-Durham area as part of his Pennsylvania/Ohio/Southern Michigan/St. Louis/Tennessee tour!! I know it is hard to get good ISF calibration in this area, since I have tried to no avail.
    Eliab gets incredible recomendations from past buyers, ask around or search for numerous happy customers! Also, he does NOT charge for traveling, instead he divides an inexpensive hotel cost among the people using his service!
    If you are not in the Raleigh/Durham area in North Carolina and are interested, please contact me and I'll try to arrange more people for an expanded state tour!
    To obtain more information on Eliab or AVICAL, goto www.avical.com or to the pricing structure at
    http://www.geocities.com/eliabisf/Avical-Fees.htm
    His prices are right on line with any ISF calibration, and he is highly regarded in the home theater forums!
    He is currently looking at the April timeframe for Raleigh/Durham and I am coordinating this part of his tour for him. If you are interested, please contact me before February 28th. I can be reached at: [email protected]

2. Brad D

Brad D Extra

bump for those in North Carolina.

3. MikeS

MikeS Auditioning

Eliab did my Mits WS55905 a couple of months ago and all I can say is WOW! Eliab is a perfectionist and he spent 14 hours from start to finish on my set. He spent a lot of time showing me exactly what he was doing. I had a full ISF on three inputs as well as having my cabinet lined with Duvatyne, Mechanical and Elec. focus, service level convergence and geometry. The difference before and after was nothing short of amazing! I would definitly give Eliab two thumbs up for the job he did on my set.
    He aslo did my buddy's Toshiba TW56X81 and my friend is also quite pleased with the results. [​IMG]
    MikeS

4. Brad D

Brad D Extra

Eliab gets great recommendations all the time! This is a great opportunity to get one of the best!

5. Brad D

Brad D Extra

Just a few remaining spots for Eliab.. please contact me by email if you are interested..

Thanks!