What's new

Elementary Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Holmes and his contraptions never get old. I'm so happy we get a nice long slate of episodes now and another run on them next year.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
My goodness, the producers have come up with a GREAT nemesis for Holmes this season! Desmond Harrington's character is CREEPY in his cockeyed admiration and need for Holmes, and this week's episode was riveting from beginning to end. Add to that Holmes' illness which makes him less than at his very best, and the playing field is pretty evenly matched. This has been the viewing highlight of the summer so far (admittedly, there isn't much competition).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
My goodness, the producers have come up with a GREAT nemesis for Holmes this season! Desmond Harrington's character is CREEPY in his cockeyed admiration and need for Holmes, and this week's episode was riveting from beginning to end. Add to that Holmes' illness which makes him less than at his very best, and the playing field is pretty evenly matched. This has been the viewing highlight of the summer so far (admittedly, there isn't much competition).
I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I concur that the series has been great this season.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Based on the end of the last episode and the previews, this new villain will be taking some time off from the show. It seemed a bit artificial to me. He said he needed Holmes and then takes off.

In the previews did I catch that Holmes was following him and comes back rejuvenated and the episode will be a typical crime to solve?

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Based on the end of the last episode and the previews, this new villain will be taking some time off from the show. It seemed a bit artificial to me. He said he needed Holmes and then takes off.

In the previews did I catch that Holmes was following him and comes back rejuvenated and the episode will be a typical crime to solve?

Actually, he was taking some badly needed time off; Joan kept on the case.

I wonder if changes were made to that episode with season 6 originally only having around 13 episodes? Could it be that they did a few reshoots once they got a full season pickup and so Michael had to 'go away' for awhile?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
It's possible. Anyway, great to have Holmes back to normal in this week's episode, another really circuitous mystery that I enjoyed seeing unraveled.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Another CBS series episode that my DVR failed to record for some reason. It wasn't on Spectrum's CBS On Demand listings yet either, so I had to go to CBS.com to see it.

One of the easier to solve mysteries of the season for me, but I was greatly disheartened by the news about Mycroft. I was certain earlier in the episode that we'd be seeing him again sometime this season.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Say what they want, I'm still not convinced that Mycroft is dead. There was some confusion about the locale of his death and his remains, and I think it's all going to come to a head in the finale where he'll make a surprise comeback, possibly taking down Moriarty and saving Sherlock, Joan, and Morland. Just a hunch, but I'd hate to think I've got to rewatch season two to see him again (apart from little clips like at the beginning of this week's episode).

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Say what they want, I'm still not convinced that Mycroft is dead. There was some confusion about the locale of his death and his remains, and I think it's all going to come to a head in the finale where he'll make a surprise comeback, possibly taking down Moriarty and saving Sherlock, Joan, and Morland. Just a hunch, but I'd hate to think I've got to rewatch season two to see him again (apart from little clips like at the beginning of this week's episode).

I'm hopeful as well. I'm guessing at this point it'd come down to Ifans' availability/desire and their willingness to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks