What's new

Elektra announced (preview now available) (1 Viewer)

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
Didn't really do anything for me.

For someone that was supposed to have been trained to be a badass, she sure got taken out pretty quickly by a Irishman.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Wow. That trailer makes the film look completely different from what I was expecting. I don't think I like it. It looks VERY different from the DD movie. Wondering if they'll be referencing it.

I don't remember Elektra having precognative powers in the comics though.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Yes, she can kick ass and take names, but she has that "girl next door" vibe as well.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Wow, I wouldn't have expected to see posters like that for this kind of movie. I like. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
My only real problem is the almost cliche sentence in virtually every Marvel based movie: "The war has begun" or something along those lines. I just rolled my eyes when I heard that. Jennifer, still hot as ever, although I've stopped watching Alias altogether because season 2 simply ruined it for me.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
I have come to embraced those cheesey lines and like to think they're trying to emulate the comic(see Spider-Man 2.)

And don't you mean season 3? I loved season 2 :D

Jonny_L

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking forward to this. Jennifer Garner is gorgeous and comes across as friendly and charming in interviews too. The movie looks like fun :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it was Season 3...
Cheesy lines just take me right out of a movie, and there was something about the martial arts stuff in this trailer than made me go *meh*

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks