What's new

International Electric Dreams Blu-Ray due out June 19th, '17 in UK (1 Viewer)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Just saw a listing of Electric Dreams on Blu on Amazon UK.

Releasing company is Second Sight Films, the same company that put it out on DVD a few years ago.

At this time, I don't know if it is region locked or not. I own the PAL DVD, and it looks good to me - proper OAR, music intact.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Release date was pushed back to August 7th.

My copy just shipped from Amazon UK

rsmithjr

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert Smith
One of my son's favorites. We managed to see it in 35mm at the Castro in SF, he was pleased.

Can someone tell me if it will support region A, especially when you have the disk?

Thanks!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I especially like the soundtrack of this film, in particular the songs "Electric Dreams," by P.P. Arnold, "Video," by Jeff Lynne, "Now You're Mine" by Helen Terry, "Together In Electric Dreams,": by Philip Oakey and Girorgio Morodor, and the Culture Club's "Love is Love.". Always liked the songs more than the film itself, which is amusing but nothing inordinately memorable. Pass.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
My copy arrived today.

It is Region 'B' Locked

I have a multi-region player, and also a US Panasonic player (the Stop-Menu trick works on this disc).

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Its was 10 pounds in London. So happy I have it now. The transfer is excellent ! Great extras including new interviews with Virginia Madsen and Lenny von Dohlen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks