What's new

El Mariachi ???? (1 Viewer)

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
How do I turn off the Director's commentary on the Director's Double Feature DVD? I tried everything(I think) to turn it off, but it still keeps playing the commentary. Thanks for the help.

JohnN

Agent
I have the dvd. I think the default setting on side A (El Mariachi) is with commentary on, and side B (Desperado) is with commentary off.

On mine I was able to turn the side A commentary off (on El Mariachi) just by clicking on the Director's Commentary selection and then clicking on play.:)

Hope this helps.

Jon Smith

Stunt Coordinator
i know there was a fault which automatically set the soundtrack to english ie the commentary track.

but cant you just press the Audio button on ya remote ?

Paul>Wh

Agent
Is there any way that El Mariachi can be bought seperately? I thought this came out last month but I still can't find it any ideas?

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
The single-disc El Mariachi was delayed until June 26th. Currently, it's not even listed on Columbia's calendar, so who knows whatthe release date will be.

Bolivar G

Second Unit
I already have desperado superbit.
I been waiting for a single release of El Mariachi, hope its sometime this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks