What's new

El Mariachi / Desperado question (1 Viewer)

Charlie O.

Supporting Actor
A while ago El Mariachi / Desperado came out as a flipper. Just recently it came out again, but as two separate discs. I looked up the extra features and they seem to be the same thing. Is there any difference between the releases? I already own the flipper kind and would like to know if it worth upgrading. Oh and since we’re on the subject may as well throw the Superbit Desperado into the mix and let me know if that’s worth it as well.

Joshua_W

Second Unit
I can't speak for the Superbit Desperado, but as far as I know, the El Mariachi/Desperado flipper is essentially the same as the recent seperate disc re-releases. Both seem to have the same special features and transfers, with the exception that the new, single-disc versions of the films have puff-piece promos for "Once Upon a Time in Mexico." Probably not worth upgrading.

David Brashear

Stunt Coordinator
The Desperado transfer is also improved - it is essentialy the same transfer as the Superbit version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks