Eizo L360 15" LCD Panel is $204 with free shipping, until tonight only

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gabriel_Lam, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

Dell Small Business has the Eizo L360 15" LCD panel for $240, with a 15% discount and free shipping both of which expire tonight, 9/18/02. It's kind of a big surprise, because Eizo tends to be very expensive. Anyhow, here are the highlights:
    [​IMG]
    15" XGA native LCD
    Dual VGA inputs
    USB hub built in
    140 degree H, 120 degree V
    200 nits brightness
    300:1 contrast
    VESA mountable
    It's just the panel though, so you'd want to wall mount it or desk mount it. You also have to pay tax for your state.
    It might make a good TV for the kitchen or your office with something like the Viewsonic VB50 tuner.
    Eizo L360 at Dell Small Biz

2. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

I found a wall mount for it:
    [​IMG]
    It's $29.99 minus 5% (coupon code: C100).
    CablesOnline
    And also, here's a review for the monitor. Review is a tad old:
    CNet review

3. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

Looks like a deal, I followed the link but did not see any special offer or expiration date, it seems to be just regular price. Also, I did not see any 15% off offer (I think there's a standard 10% online discount), I am a long time Dell customer and I got 15% off coupons from time to time, but all mine are expired at the moment.

4. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

5. Steve_Ch

OK, Gabriel, got one, just under $221. A couple of interesting things, one is under small business, they charge sales tax regardless of location, if I go buy it under consumer (same shipping address), no sales tax. The other one is second business day shipping is also free, so it's not bad. If it's as good as the reviewers said, it's kind of a steal. Thanks for the headsup (I think [​IMG] ).

6. Adrian_S

Adrian_S Second Unit

Jumped on this deal, came out to $219.41 which is a great deal. Now to order the wall mount. Thanks to Gabriel_Lam......[​IMG]

7. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

You guys are welcome. If you guys missed it, here's another:
    Dell Home
    It's $240, there's free shipping on $25+ purchases, and no tax for most states. Unfortunately, there's no additional % discount like the Dell Biz site.
    Then during checkout, use code: A9FC39A7B976 for $25 off a $200+ purchase (Expires 10/1/02). It's $215 shipped this way.

8. Steve_Ch

Darn, if I know you have a $25 coupon, I would have saved another $7 [​IMG] . Seriously, folks, if you are looking for mounting bracket for the LCD, go to EBay monitor accessories, there are at least 3 different ones, including the type Gabriel linked to. They are not cheap (from $27 to $74, plus applicable tax and fairly expensive s&h).

9. DeanQ

DeanQ Stunt Coordinator

These deals coming from fatwallet.com or anandtech.com? Great boards to find hot deals if u huys never been to it.

10. Aaron Cohen

Aaron Cohen Second Unit

Gabriel, the link appeared not to work. Has the item been removed?

11. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

The LCD is out of stock, so it's gone from their site now. The people who ordered early are starting to get their panels. Mine is shipping on Monday.

12. Steve_Ch

That's what they say, but nothing as of today (Monday), status still says expect ship today (9/23).

13. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

I got a call from Dell saying it would be delayed until this coming Monday (9/30/02). My old email confirmation said 9/23/02.

14. Steve_Ch

Alright, Dell's order status says it's still pending, and they have not charge me yet. BUT, the monitor just showed up, Fed Ex 2 day (free, as specified). I won't have time to play with it until tomorrow (or may be if I stay up till late tonight [​IMG] ). It looks like it come with a metal bracket with screws (I am guessing that it's for a simple non movable wall mount), a fairly sizable power block, cables (2), and manual and "stuff".

15. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

I just had a PowerEdge 600SC server and a Minolta 2200 color laser printer show up today. The server says delivery prep and the printer says InProduction. Their order status & tracking system is horrible.

16. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

Bah, my Eizo just came a few minutes ago. [​IMG] Shipping on the 30th, uh-huh.

17. Steve_Ch

Mine was shipped on the 30th too. 2 hours after the box arrived, I got a message from Dell apologizing they won't be able to ship until next Monday (9/30) [​IMG] .