What's new

Eerie Erie PA pizza bank bomb story (1 Viewer)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Christ:
Not even "Seven"?

This whole thing is pretty disturbing. I hope they find out more soon.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
This case has been out of the headlines for the past week or so, but here is an update on the investigation from USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ase-usat_x.htm

It seems as though the police have all but eliminated Brian Wells (the victim) as a willing participant. There is even a theory that the bank robbery was really just secondary to a complex and brutal murder.

Some of the more interesting revelations include:

It was also revealed that he robbed the bank at 2:30, he retrieved some sort of message at a nearby McDonalds drive-thru and the bomb went off at 3:18 while Wells appeared to be arching his back and struggling against the collar.

This story keeps getting worse...

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
One of my favorite shows to catch weekly, America's Most Wanted ,last Saturday night, had an update to this case. Chris was right about the device that was fabricated to fit around the man's neck. John Walsh commented that the design is similar to a device used to align and secure two sections of pipe together in order to weld around them. This is an excellent show and should be watched by more people in order to make people aware of the criminals among them.Time and time again it is the help of viewers ,whose tips ,no matter how insignificant, have led the authorities to several arrests world wide. I think with more people staying informed on this case, we will have an arrest soon.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Curiouser and curiouser...

Hopefully this will generate some leads. I wonder if they will release the note. Publishing the Unabomber Manifesto led to his capture, so maybe someone will recognize something about the note.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I hate to say this but the only way this psycho will be caught is that his/her ego wants to inflict more fear to the general public. I don't think this was about money,murder (in the sense of wanting to see this particular person die), or terror (in the terrorist sense) but more in a serial kind of way. I hope someone catch this bastard or they suffer some form of accident so no one else gets used for their sick pleasure as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks