eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Trevor H, May 23, 2002.

1. Trevor H

Trevor H Second Unit

O.K. who else thinks that these new commercials from Panasonic are incredibly stupid? Who thinks up this crap?
    In case you don't know what i'm talking about, it's the commercials with the midget that looks kinda' like a little James Hetfield [​IMG] who runs around bugging people and yelling "eeeeeeeeeeeee" [​IMG]

2. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

it's was amusing the first time i saw it...now, it's just a speed bump between the program i'm watching.

kevin t

3. Jerry Almeida

Jerry Almeida Second Unit

Jerry Almeida
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Kevin Smith is involved with that commercial some how.

4. Brian Mansure

Brian Mansure Second Unit

They may be "stupid" commercials but they're effective enough for us to discuss them here on the HTF.

I believe marketing and advertisements are sometimes less about the actual product and more about getting a name out there.
    I can remember a lot of commercials that were annoying to me and I didn't like them interrupting my show but I still can remember what they were trying to "sell" me.

Just my 2 cents

Brian

5. Tom Johnson

Tom Johnson Stunt Coordinator

6. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor

Isn't it ironic... If these things were airing on Norwegian TV, I would probably be sick and tired of them as well...

But just because you had to go and make a post about it, I had to spend four-five minutes of my life downloading them and watching them anyway, and probalby lost my right to ever complain about commercials as well...

Kevin Smith was my excuse though...

7. Trevor H

Trevor H Second Unit

Well, now I kinda feel stupid since I am a huge Kevin Smith and I didn't know that he was the guy who "thinks up this crap" :b