Edmonton and area meet

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dean Cooper, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

Oct 23, 2000
    Anyone interested in an Edmonton and area HT meet? I had a great time at the Calgary one so I figured I'd toss the offer up here to host one if theres an interest.
  2. Dale_S

Dale_S Stunt Coordinator

Nov 16, 2000
    I'ld be interested in attending an Edmonton meet, and could possibly arrange a car pool of Calgary based enthusiasts to join me. Since I lived in Edmonton for a while, I know the city somewhat so I'ld be able to navigate at least.
    I'm certainly glad to hear that you enjoyed the Calgary meet, even though I felt a little disappointed by it. I guess the fact that our store demo didn't go off right left a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the day. Anyhow, I'ld be happy to attend something in May.
    I am still trying to arrange another Calgary meet for late April, although this one will be on a smaller scale. I am just awaiting a reply from the person who offered to show us his custom home theater before I make a final announcement as to date.
    I'll try and let people know as soon as possible, but I'm also interested in hearing what you have in mind. Talk to you soon...
    View My DVD Collection
    Dale S. aka Frustrated (with Denon) in Calgary