Edmonton and area meet

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dean Cooper, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

Anyone interested in an Edmonton and area HT meet? I had a great time at the Calgary one so I figured I'd toss the offer up here to host one if theres an interest.
    Dean
    ------------------

2. Dale_S

Dale_S Stunt Coordinator

Hi Dean....
    I'ld be interested in attending an Edmonton meet, and could possibly arrange a car pool of Calgary based enthusiasts to join me. Since I lived in Edmonton for a while, I know the city somewhat so I'ld be able to navigate at least.
    I'm certainly glad to hear that you enjoyed the Calgary meet, even though I felt a little disappointed by it. I guess the fact that our store demo didn't go off right left a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the day. Anyhow, I'ld be happy to attend something in May.
    I am still trying to arrange another Calgary meet for late April, although this one will be on a smaller scale. I am just awaiting a reply from the person who offered to show us his custom home theater before I make a final announcement as to date.
    I'll try and let people know as soon as possible, but I'm also interested in hearing what you have in mind. Talk to you soon...
    ------------------
    View My DVD Collection
    Dale S. aka Frustrated (with Denon) in Calgary