What's new

Editing thread titles (1 Viewer)

Brent Reid

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brent
I've read elsewhere that some other ordinary (non-mod) members can edit their thread titles after posting, while others, including me, don't have that option. Why the difference? Being able to self-correct would certainly be useful – after all, everyone gained the unlimited ability to edit their posts after the last site makeover! :)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
To the best of my knowledge the only non-mod members who can edit titles are reviewers and studio Insiders. Most members can only edit their posts for 24 hours.

thebox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marcos
To the best of my knowledge the only non-mod members who can edit titles are reviewers and studio Insiders. Most members can only edit their posts for 24 hours.
Hi Adam & mods,

Is it acceptable to ask any moderator to edit my thread title?

Thank you & best regards

thebox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marcos
Certainly. Put your request right here. :thumbs-up-smiley: A link to the thread would also help.
Much appreciated, Mike! It's the thread of 4K movie titles (recommendations) on Streaming. Initially, I was focusing on Disney+ titles only, but now I'm expanding to cover other streaming services as well. So, basically to replace "Disney+" with "Streaming"). Here's the link to the thread:
https://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/threads/ultimate-list-of-4k-movies-on-disney.382005/

Thank you again, Mike. :thumbsup:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Done, Marcos! :thumbs-up-smiley: Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Would you also want me to remove the Disney + "prefix" from the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks