What's new

Edit TV, A Comparison.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
A while back, a Canadian friend of mine couldn't beleive that our favorite show as edited so bad on USA Network. So, I wrote a list of cut scenes and running times to show her.

But, now that I've got digital editing tools, here's a Video comparison. The bad, lo fi sound version is the original airing on CBS. The newer looking picture with better tracking and sound is the USA Network version. Each time you see the picture change in quality, it's an edit re-inserted from my original.

The only part where the quality changes, and it's NOT an edit, is the first 2 minutes in the begining. I had accidentally taped over another originanl copy that was of better quality and used my backup as another source..

http://www.twelveolock.net/junk/rhougeshtfedit.mpg

Lets all publicly thank David Wise for sticking up for fans and persuading Lions Gate to release the uncut eps, or we may be in the same situation us alf fans are in, heh..

HTF not to Mods: I hope this note is OK. I didn't upload the entire ep, only the parts that we're edited, and cut out the last 6 minutes wich where left alone...I'm posting this note to show people who don't think edited for TV eps on DVD are a big deal :)

Double Edit: It's a big clip, so it'll be uploaded in one hour...I'll try and cut the size down to half..

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Whoops, could have sworn I did. The show is the original Ninja Turtles series, and the episode is from the CBS Seasons, circa 1993..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks