What's new

Edit line no longer added to the bottom of our posts? (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I just edited one of my posts on the Home Theater Hardware board and noticed that the edit line was not added. Was this feature removed for some reason? If so, I'm not really complaining. I don't think the whole world really needs to know when I edit my posts. Frankly, I feel the edit line should only be added if a Moderator changes the content of a post to bring it into compliance with Forum rules. :)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Keith:
This is the last comment about the forum software or its functions that you will be allowed for the next year. :)
Seriously, as I have stated in multiple threads before, when you edit your post it will not put that message up if you go back in within the first few minutes of writing the post. Now if you come back in the next day or a few hours after writing it it will show up with the edited by...statement.
Parker

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
This is the last comment about the forum software or its functions that you will be allowed for the next year.
Sorry. :b :)
Thanks, Parker. I missed your message about the edit line not being inserted if you edit your post right away. As NBC used to say, "the more you know...".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks