Ed Wood Available At Wal*mart In Bozeman, Mt

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jake Johnson, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Second Unit

For all you Montanans on this forum. I was at Wal*Mart in Bozeman, and I purchased the last Ed Wood dvd they had on the shelf there. The lady there told me that they would be putting more out in the morning. Just a heads up for y'all.

2. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

I doubt that very much, she probably doesn't know the batch they received wasn't meant to be put out & expects a new batch now they've all sold.

On the other hand, if she's right, you ought to get down there & snap em all up and get AT LEAST double your money on ebay.

There have been 731 sold recently for an average of $50 to $60, see HERE

3. JeremySt

JeremySt Screenwriter

Jeremy
    Whoa! Ill go check it out!

4. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Second Unit

I wonder if I should open mine. I am trying to decide if it will be released with:
    A.) More features than on the one I have
    B.) Less features
    C.) It will be the same disc

If its B or C, then I should open it. Damn... with my luck it will be released with more bonus features and I will be stuck with an inferior version.

5. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Second Unit

If this matters to anybody, the dvd is located in the SECOND dvd aisle. Located just behind the main dvd aisle.

6. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Second Unit

When the lady said that there would be more out the next day, she meant that they would fill the shelf back up with whatever they had left in the back room. The way their dvd shelves are designed, they can only hold 10 or so dvds at a time. So the morning managers probably added more to the shelves today...I hope.

7. JeremySt

JeremySt Screenwriter

Jeremy
    My buddy went last night and picked up the only 2 copies they had on the shelf. Score!

8. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Second Unit

Sweetness. You go to MSU?

9. Scotty_McW

Scotty_McW Second Unit

Jake,
    Little off topic, but I grew up in Bozeman, graduated from MSU and live in Minnesota now.

Wish I was there now so I could have picked it up.

10. JeremySt

JeremySt Screenwriter

Jeremy
    I live in Bozeman. Born and raised. I went MSUs film school for 2.5 years. Now I have a job that allows me to stay here, and make a halfway good living. I might check back at Walmart this weekend, maybe they'll have some more. If they do, I'll be sure to put them here on the HTF, without a mega markup.

Jake, thats too wierd. You live in Bozeman, and you have a MST3K refrence (sortof) in your sig. I may have to move. [​IMG]

11. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Second Unit

I bet Wal*Mart will have some more. I can't see why they would have only 7 or 8 lying around to sell. I am a huge MST3K fan. But don't worry. I am a resident of the state of Oregon still, so you don't have to move. Hope you get the dvd. As for me, I'm gonna go hang out with Monaco and Neff.