Ed - I love this show

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Silla, May 8, 2002.

1. Michael Silla

Michael Silla Second Unit

Did anyone catch tonight's episode?. I love this show. Cheswick just cracks me up. I feel sorry for Ed, yet again although I'm still confused about the ending. Is there a small chance that Carol has "some" feelings for Ed?.

Michael.

2. Brad Grenz

Brad Grenz Second Unit

I kinda enjoyed seeing Mark hook up with Warren's girl. It was kinda obvious all along that Mark was the real interested party. Though Warren in the billoughy shirt and bandito mask tossing rose petals was priceless.

3. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I thought this and last week's episode were both very good.

It was obvious Mark was the one who had feelings for the girl. Did he just realize that when he was sitting with her though?

I liked the talk between Ed and Carol in the school hallway.

~T

4. Paul Jenkins

Paul Jenkins Supporting Actor

I'll be glad when they hopefully end Ed's pathetic attempts at getting Carol. Obviously she is not interested in him that way any longer, perhaps once, but not now. Ed needs to move on with newer, fresher storylines and perhaps some new perm characters. Let Ed accept Carol and Dennis and move on with his life, like he accepted the mailman sleeping with his wife [​IMG]

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

Ed mas become a little bit frustrating for me to watch nowadays. Warren Cheswick is destined to star in "The Last American Virgin II". Ed seriously needs to move on, find a female postal worker to go out with if necessary. Anyhow, Carol is the one that put the kabosh on their relationship with her "I don't want you (Ed) to become an ex-boyfriend" speech earlier in the season. If a woman is interested in you, and you're pursuing her overtly, she'll come around, she's not going to go sleeping around with her boss. Carol has made her bed, and Principal Jackass is lying in it.

6. Todd H

Todd H Go Dawgs!

Todd
    Here's how I see this playing out...

Carol and Dennis get engaged. Dennis' true colors are finally made apparent to Carol and she dumps him. She goes running back to Ed.

Now if Ed were smart, he'd cut his losses and move on. It's been obvious from the beginning that Carol has always been attracted to guys like Dennis. She'd never be happy with someone as nice as Ed.