What's new

ebgames is shipping gamecubes (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Well my order has shipped, but...
it seems they use UPS so my decision to use 2 Day Air means it won't get here likely til Monday. However, I won't be home Monday for the delivery and UPS will force me to wait until Tues to pick it up. What a difference compared to my iPod order that went from Taiwan to me in under 24 hours and I could pick up the missed delivery that very day at FedEx. I guess I'll get more studying done than I planned.

William Laughner

Stunt Coordinator
I got my Gamecube this morning (friday, nov. 16th) from EBgames.com around 9:30am. Of course I shelled out the extra 10 bucks for overnight though.
Incidentally, it arrived while I was deep into HALO on the XBOX. I finished the mission in Halo, had some brunch, then proceeded immediately to enjoying my GameCube.

Matty B

Stunt Coordinator
Joe-
You can leave a note on your door and UPS will leave your package, or else you can call them in the morning and tell them to leave it with your building manager if you live in an apartment, or have a neighbor sign for it..Just some thoughts. I hate UPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks