Ebay Question?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Johnny Angell, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    I was looking on the ebay site for a logo graphic I could use on the humane web site I work on. I want to use it for a link to FuRR's items on ebay.

I couldn't find a place where they provide the graphic, though this seems like something ebay would want to provide. Does anyone know if ebay provides graphics for this purpose.

I tried rightclicking on the ebay graphic and it comes out very poor quality. I guess I could photoshop it and fix the isssues with it, but I'm hoping ebay will provide one.

We've emailed them about this and are waiting a reply (a week now we're waiting).

2. Michael_K_Sr

Michael_K_Sr Screenwriter

MichaelK
    The answer to this quesion is in their help section. You can be provided with a logo. Click on this link for details. You'll need an eBay login to view the info.

3. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    I looked there and couldn't find it. Just didn't look hard enough. That agreement sure is stringent. I'm also used to sites providing a choice of logos, but this one will do.

Thank you very much.