What's new

Ebay auction not for the squeemish (1 Viewer)

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
A friend sent me this ebay auction:

(Admin note - link removed, no active auction links are allowed, but feel free to search on "colon cleansing kit")

Spent a good hour laughing.The best has to be the quote: It's Gross and It's Mine!!

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I'm certainly not going to question the health-nature of fasting and colonic cleansing (well known to medicine), but for the love of Cthulhu and all that is holy, don't post pictures!

Shawn C

Screenwriter
It's unbelievable what people try to sell! It's even more amazing that people actually buy this stuff!

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I thought the fecal matter was for sale. Now that would have been scary.

Doug

JamesCB

Second Unit
60 lbs of matter in Elvis' colon? C'mon, thats about 1/4 of his body weight. I'm having a hard time beleiving that. Can anyone confirm it?

James

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Buying a colon cleansing kit is one thing. Buying a USED one is another....

Joe Spratley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
test
This should also be sold as a diet. After seeing this you don't want to eat for a week.

LewB

Screenwriter
As someone who's had 2 colonoscopies done, I say that is this a pile of doo-doo !

My first rememberance of this myth of stuff living in your colon was in Bevery Hills Cop when Judge Reinholt says something like 'the average person has 5 lbs of red meat in their colon'.

I'm amazed by folks who buy expensive preparations to do what a couple of cups of black coffee or a Big Mac will do on the cheap :D :D

JamesCB

Second Unit
Thanks, Todd. I didn't think of checking Snopes on this one. I knew that sounded ridiculous.

James

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I don't know about you, but a Big Mac colonic doesn't sound very appealing, special sauce or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks