What's new

Easy Rider-chapter list/insert (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Is the Easy Rider Special Edition supposed to have a booklet or insert? Mine doesn't and I was just wondering.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
BTW, I'm talking about the original disc, not the 35th Anniversary edition. I picked it up at BB tonight. I don't know if they forgot to put one in mine, or if they stopped making them.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I don't know, I'll have to check my copy since I bought this disc 7-8 years ago.

Crawdaddy

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Robert. I've put off buying it and it was $6.99 so I went ahead and got it.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I remembered that I didn't buy the 35th Anniversary because it was reported that it wasn't much of a upgrade "presentation-wise" from the original dvd release. Anyhow, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Okay, I just checked the 30th Anniversary release which is the original dvd release and it has a four page insert that contains a brief writeup on how the film got made and on the last page has the scene selections listed.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Chapter lists and other inserts have become quite uncommon the past couple of years. They're no longer included with most DVDs, and even most older DVDs that previously included inserts are now being sold without them. So, even if Robert's Easy Rider DVD included an insert, that wouldn't necessarily mean that the DVD you bought today is "supposed" to include one, since Robert purchased his years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruavain
Recent bookmarks