EASTER PARADE/ THE BAND WAGON etc.-Any Reviews yet?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Roger Rollins, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Roger Rollins

Roger Rollins Supporting Actor

These great films (in ULTRA RESOLUTION yet!) among other musicals are due from Warner in 6 days, and I haven't even seen one review yet!

Does anyone know if any reviews are posted anywhere on these titles? Aside from the two deluxe double discs, I'm anxious to hear about the PQ and audio of both BELLS ARE RINGING and BRIGADOON (remastered), as well as the Coppolla commentary on FINIAN'S RAINBOW.

Best of all, I'm looking forward to the best of all, othe official "Herb Kane HTF Review", but wondered if anyone had seen anything elsewhere, etc.

Thanks.

2. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Archivist
    Reviewer

Robert Harris
    Beautiful and correct.

RAH

3. Herb Kane

Herb Kane Screenwriter

Hi Roger - and thanks.

Unfortunately these only arrived here late last week and its been a crazy couple of days. I'm just putting the finishing touches on The Band Wagon and it will be posted later today and just watched Easter Parade which I hope to have completed within the next day or two. Both films look amazing.

Just an FYI for those Canadians interested in Easter Parade and or the boxed set - take a look at this thread. Still no clarification on what is going on but I have to assume if you want to the Two Disc SE, you'll have to order it from the U.S.