What's new

"Easter Parade??" "Quo Vadis?"?? Help me out MGM! (1 Viewer)

StevenFC

Second Unit
I mean really. Too classics of cinema that would also probably be good sellers for MGM. Does MGM still hold the rights for Easter Parade and Quo Vadis?? I'm really at a lost as to why we haven't seen these two on DVD yet. My only hope at this point is that they need time to restore them or that they're planning on releasing them around Easter. With the new blue laser DVD around the corner, I'm concerned that we may run out of time to get these (and others) out before they turn their focus to a different business model.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
If it's MGM and a pre-1986 film, Warner owns it.

I think Easter Parade was mentioned as a potential release for the near future in one of the last chats.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Yeah, there'll be another big musical pormotion coming from Warner in the not-too-distant future, which will include one or more of the following: EASTER PARADE, MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS, THE BAND WAGON, SWING TIME, TOP HAT and, hopefully, DAMN YANKEES.

StevenFC

Second Unit
Cool. I didn't know Warner owned MGM's catalog. In light of the recent Warner releases, it gives me hope knowing that a lot of good and great films appear to be in good hands. Thanks guys. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks