Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
mark bale
Out of curiosity does any company put new Easter Eggs on bluray discs

brynmill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
mark bale
That was my thought. I assume the Doctor Who DVD easter eggs will be/are carried over onto the recent bluray season sets

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
It's not new, but on the Pathé region B blu-ray of Memento, you get the chronological version.
The original Blu-Ray
1664145266256.png
of Disney's Snow White... had an Easter Egg that had some unrelated Disney cartoons on the special features blu-ray. Also most PIXAR films have easter eggs from other PIXAR films with a special feature on blu-ray that points them out.

uncledougie

Premium
Real Name
Doug
I recall years ago the DVD Easter egg website crashed and most of their database was either corrupted or went missing altogether. Is there a rebuilt site or another one that still gathers Easter egg path instructions?

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
I don't know of many who do. I know there was a Vinegar Syndrome release that hid a second feature on the disc because they had the rights to it, but weren't happy enough with the transfer to sell it and couldn't find better elements to scan.

Richard M S

Screenwriter
I hope
I don’t think they do, unless they hide them really well.

They used to be a regular feature on DVD, especially the Doctor Who ones, but I can’t remember ever seeing one on a Blu-Ray.

They seem to have gone the way of snapper cases, flipper discs, and physical media being sold in supermarkets.
Companies have either slowed down or just stopped releasing films on dvd and blu-ray altogether. The concept that they will produce bonus content and not advertise it to their buyers is something I never understood anyway so....good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks