What's new

EASTER EGGS of the STARWARS:PHANTOM MENACE (1 Viewer)

YANG

Screenwriter
I had been surfing around the net,and i found that different reviewers discovers different easter eggs of the region1 release(not sure if these easter eggs applies to other region releases...?).These are the details:
1.FUNNY N.G DVD CREDIT
======================
DVDSHRINE mentions that this only available in the TATOOINE MENU,in fact,the easter eggs applies to all the three menu.
From the first disc,go to option menu,highlight the THX OPTIMODE without clicking enter.Depending on the make of you DVD player,either:
* punch continuously number 1138,or
* punch continuously number 1138 and enter,or
* punch 11 first and enter,3 next and enter,8 follows and enter.
You will be brought to the gag reel cum dvd credits.
2.CHANGE OF MENU APPEARANCE OF DISC 1
=====================================
DVDSHRINE mentions that to change the menu appearance,the simplest way to do it is by eject the disc from the player and load in again,i don't think this may be applicable to every makes in the market.(My PHILIPS DVD player do not change the menu appearance everytime i eject and reload the disc again)
DVDBITS mentions that to change the menu appearance,you will have to hack during the FBI WARNING-ATTENTION appears.
Either by pressing "AUDIO" of your remote during the "ATTENTION" statement,or pressing "2" during the "ATTENTION" statement,or pressing "22" during the "ATTENTION" statement.
As i had mentioned,due to the difference of the makes of DVD players with different firmwares...I had found the fastest way of getting the menu appearance changed without doing any of the above mentioned precedure.(note that my player is a PHILIPS model)All i have to do,is to stop the spinning of the disc,leave the disc in the tray,and press the "menu button" of my player again,the appearance will be changed.
3.BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO CLIP ON THE MAKING OF THE POD RACE
================================================== ==========
For this feature,there are two parts.All from disc 2.
Visit http://www.thedigitalbits.com/review...html#easteregg for more details.

YANG

Screenwriter
OK guys from AUTRALIA and NEWZEALAND...I had just visited DVD.net.au and i can confirm to you that the two easter eggs number 1 & 3 is present in the R4 release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks