Easter Egg Hunting: No Numbers on my Remote!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott_Butterwor, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Scott_Butterwor

Scott_Butterwor Auditioning

I am trying to access the Easter Eggs on 'Star Wars: Episode 1' and I have no numbers on my remote. That makes it rather difficult to do the following:
    ~~~~~~~from dvdreview.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Also, on the first disc, go to the 'Options' menu and type '1138' using your remote control. On some player models you will have to press '10+', '1' and wait for the pause as the player accepts the input. Then press '3' and wait for the pause. Finally, press '8'. This will take you to some incredible bloopers from the movie, complete with DVD credits. If that doesn’t work either, simply directly access Title 3 on the disc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    Any ideas on alternate ways to get to this feature?
    Thanks,
    Scott[​IMG]

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

If you have the ability to go directly to a title on the disc (DVDs are divided into Titles then Chapters)-- then you can just go through the titles until you find it.

That's how I got it with my HTPC.

-V

3. RobertCharlotte

RobertCharlotte Supporting Actor

4. Iain Lambert

Iain Lambert Screenwriter

Scott, what are you using there? If we knew the player then we might be able to help you with player controls - I know that the PS2 DVD playback has a series of menus that get you access to the title numbers etc.