What's new

East and west channnels (1 Viewer)

Brady B

Auditioning
I am new to satellite as I just installed 2 weeks ago. I currently have the total platimum package or something like that for subscribing to NFL ticket. My question why can't I get the network west channels like ABCW, NBCW, ect..Is this because they are not my local channels? Being in central Jersery my local network affiliate is Philly, which I pay for. When I click on the channel I don't get the broadcast. Does this have something to do with the fact that it is not my local channel?
Confused,
Brady

Jon_T

Agent
According to the DirecTV website, your local channels are the NY networks and not the Philly networks. If you are subscribed to the network channels then you should be getting the NY channels. I don't know what channel numbers are on DirecTV.

Danny Owens

Agent
Brady,
I'm just up the street from you in Dayton NJ. WOuld you mind telling me what your current azimuth and elevation are set for? I'm presently in an apartment and my exposure to the southern sky is a bit limited.
I just picked up a DirectTV system at a great deal for installation in my house when I move, but I would kind of like to start playing now. :)
Thanks,
Danny Owens

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Use the DBSforums dish pointing site to find out if you have a clear line of sight for the 101 and 119 satellites.
-Robert
[Edited last by Robert_J on September 05, 2001 at 09:51 PM]
[Edited last by Robert_J on September 05, 2001 at 09:51 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks