What's new

EarthquakeSound Cinenova 3 channel Silver (1 Viewer)

Blake G

Agent
edit:
ONLY TWO LEFT!!!

I have 3 great condition Earthquake Cinenovas for sale. They are the three channel silver color version. These are great amps, they drive my Dynaudio Special 25s with great finesse and unlimited power.

There is a review of the 5 channel version on the earthquakesound website -- this is actually a better amp because it has the same power supply for 2 fewer channels.

I have the original box and manual, but I do not have the reciept... They do have the balance of the 10 year warranty, and they are about 2 years old.

I am selling them to sidegrade to a single chassis 7 channel amplifier, either a Theta, ATI or some other that I have not found yet.

I am looking for $1400 each, split the shipping. (They come with actual wooden crates for boxes) They weigh approximately 110lbs in their crates. I will deliver anywhere within 100 miles of San Francisco.

I will consider offers, but lowballs will be cheerfully ignored.

I can email pictures to interested parties.

You are welcome to see them in person, and the price would be adjusted accordingly...

Blake G

Agent
Another shameless bump, new price and more!

Only $1100 per amp or $3000 for all three!!

I pick up the shipping on any and all purchases!

C'mon, take a chance!

Blake

Matt Simpson

Auditioning
Oh why why do I see this only after delpleting my funds. For anybody looking though, this is a killer deal. Can't believe nobodies snapped em up

Users who are viewing this thread