What's new

Earth: Final Conflict Season 1 and 2 DVD, when?! (1 Viewer)

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
Bryan, I would guess that the ordered a limited amount of units and season 4 of E:FC just happened to sell out faster than the other 2 cause it was a superior season (or they had initially ordered less units than the other 2)

With the beastmaster thing, its possible they aired the most of season 1,looked at sales, and then put in a smaller order for season 3.

But with the demand these get on the secondary market, you'd tihnk they'd reissue them.

The only thing I can think of is that their license has expired, I don't see why else they don't reissue them when there's clearly a demand for them...

IIRC those releases were not allowed to be sold in Canada, so hopefully if nothing else, we can get Canadian releases a la Adventures of Sinbad and TekWar.

Gustav

Auditioning
I just heard from a big Video Supplier that ADV Films might Not do another Run of Season 4, so Better get them while you can.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Anyone intereseted in season 4 of EFC, I suggest they check F.Y.E.

I was at my local mall a couple days ago, and was looking for Mystery Science vol. 10, at F.Y.E. It wasn't there, but instead I found season 4 of EFC. F.Y.E. are a little high on their prices, but they do carry a lot of tv on dvd, and many of the titles they carry, you can't even find at Best Buy.

EFC fan

Auditioning
Real Name
Steph
I was pretty delighting. This past year I was able to find season one and two of EFC in China. Not saying they're a real copy we all know that isn't true but it's nice to own them and be able to pop them in. I'm even willing to watch season one in Chinese. I understand just enough to remember what all what happening in that episode. Season two is thankfully in English. They haven't released the last three season here yet. but that's ok I bought those in the states. The good news is that if an effort has been made to translate season one into Chinese then they should release it in the states at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks