What's new

Early Edition- Stalled?! (1 Viewer)

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Hotels are expensive. Is it ever explained why he just can't find an apartment? Does he think the cat wouldn't find him? By the way, does the cat ever get a name?

Cat is "Cat".

Though he does play a big role in the show's mythology.

The issue of whether Cat can find him or not is unambiguously answered more than once... perhaps by the time you've watched more episodes and read this.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
So, my girlfriend and I are now early into season 3 and I miss Chuck. He was funny and a big part of the show. So, was there a reason he was written out or did the actor just decide to leave? Do they add another character in a similar vein or is the rest of the series just the Gary show?

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
So, my girlfriend and I are now early into season 3 and I miss Chuck. He was funny and a big part of the show. So, was there a reason he was written out or did the actor just decide to leave? Do they add another character in a similar vein or is the rest of the series just the Gary show?

Chuck makes a few guest appearances, and a couple of new characters are added or let into the secret over time, but it's pretty much just Gary and Marissa for the rest of the run.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Thanks. Its an okay show and an interesting if somewhat limiting premise. Surprised they were able to squeeze four years out of it.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Almost finished watching and here's another question I have. When he kept getting asked how he wound up someplace and how he knew something would happen, why didn't he just say that he psychic? Certainly a lot better answer to give than, "I just know", which he always said and which makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks