Early '90s Madonna Videos

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dan Rudolph, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I have the Immaculate Collection and I've ordered the 93:99 collection, but neither has Justify My Love and I Will Remember or other 1991-1992 videos. Are these available on DVD?

2. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I have the Immaculate Collection and I've ordered the 93:99 collection, but neither has Justify My Love and I Will Remember or other 1991-1992 videos. Are these available on DVD?

3. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

Nope!

4. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

Nope!

5. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I don't get it? Why release almost all her videos but leave a gap at what was arguably the peak of her career?

6. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I don't get it? Why release almost all her videos but leave a gap at what was arguably the peak of her career?

7. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

"I'll Remember" may have gotten the boot for the same reason as "This Used to Be My Playground": the use of movie clips. As for "Justify" or "Erotica"... dunno.

8. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

"I'll Remember" may have gotten the boot for the same reason as "This Used to Be My Playground": the use of movie clips. As for "Justify" or "Erotica"... dunno.

9. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

"This Used to Be My Playground" is on the A League of Their Own Special Edition. Te other aren't availabel at al on DVD so far as I've been able to find.

10. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

"This Used to Be My Playground" is on the A League of Their Own Special Edition. Te other aren't availabel at al on DVD so far as I've been able to find.

11. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

I mentioned "Playground" due to its omission from the hits collection, as the film clips likely kept it off of that set - sorry if that wasn't clear...

12. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

I mentioned "Playground" due to its omission from the hits collection, as the film clips likely kept it off of that set - sorry if that wasn't clear...

13. Phil_L

Phil_L Second Unit

Erotica was due to be included on her last video collection, which ended up being called 93-99. Unfortunately it was pulled at the last minute. I have never seen that vid on TV, only on black market vids or on the net. It should get the release it deserves! Same with Justify My Love.

14. CraigL

CraigL Screenwriter

FYI there are a LOT of videos that were left off of both video collections. Has nothing to do with this section of her career.
    And also, the IC versions are edited (some of them) with quicker fades and are even completely edited.

Regardless, I have all of them on DVD [​IMG]

15. Luis Esp

Luis Esp Supporting Actor

Erotica was played a few times here when it was first released and the hoopla was crazy.

Justify My Love was released as a video single and can still be found in some stores for sale.

As for I'll Remember from the movie "With Honors", it might be available on the dvd, same thing with "This used to be my Playground" on the "A League Of Their Own" dvd.

But don't quote me.

16. CraigL

CraigL Screenwriter

Erotica was shown twice on MTV late at night and then was yanked. It has since been shown on both VH1 and MTV. [​IMG]

I'll Remember is not commercially available on any DVD. Same with Crazy For You, Gambler, Live To Tell, Who's That Girl and Into The Groove (all from other movies).