What's new

Eagles on NBC (1 Viewer)

Neil White

Supporting Actor
It is June 14 for the release according to an official email I got from the Eagles' Website.

When I saw this tour in Dallas the audience had all generations in it. Quite an eye-opener.

As far as their live sound, their production is out of this world and they strive for a sound 'like playing the CD loud in your living room.' Some concert goers may not like that approach wanting that hot sound at a show but it's how The Eagles do it anyway. There is a short documentary on the Hole In The World DVD/CD that was also shown prior to the live performances on the Farewell I Tour that covers some of the sound engineering.

The Eagles are not only unbelievable composers, arrangers and musicians, I also like what Henley stands for in his fight against record labels.

Neil White

Supporting Actor
Watching the DVD now. So far it seems to be unbroken concert footage with no interview breaks.

Only tried PCM so far. Will try DTS later on main system. Video looks beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks