What's new

EAD Theatermaster Encore (1 Viewer)

Randy_Mann

Stunt Coordinator
Enlightened Audio Designs Theater Master Encore 5.1 Dolby Digital / DTS Preamp/Processor. Silver diamond cut faceplate, mint like condition. Can be upgrade by EAD to the new 8000 or 8000 pro. Pictures of the unit can be sent upon request. Have original box, manual, remote and calibration microphone. Remember, this unit is fully upgradeable to any unit in their new lineup. This is an inexpensive way to move up the EAD ladder. $1250 obo.

Randy_Mann

Stunt Coordinator
Why sure. We recently moved into a smaller but more convenient home and no longer have room for seperates. I went into the one box solution and picked up a receiver. My loss is someone elses gain I guess.:)

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
i had sent you an e-mail quite some time ago about pricing and teh cost of upgrading the unti to 8000 status, but never got a response... :frowning:

Randy_Mann

Stunt Coordinator
New lower price. $1000 o.b.o. Pictures available upon request. Don't miss this chance to move up the EAD lineup. Grab this unit, upgrade it if you want to, and save yourself some money.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
care to list or link to a feature set / specs of the unit. also, can you email me some of the pics. thanks.
kevin t

Keir H

Second Unit
A little more help:

Man, I want this sooo bad. I heard one of these only recently. Awesome. What struck me was the midrange playing through Monitor Audio Silver series. Very nice vocals. I went home thinking...man that movie sounds different than on mine...Technics AC500D (at the time). Anyway, this is a great hard to beat price everyone. I wish I had the "ends" to get it, I would. Forgetting about ES, EX PL II ect...

Randy_Mann

Stunt Coordinator
No takers? I have all original packaging, remote still has plastic on face, calibration mic, etc. Mint condition here. Email for photos. Take advantage of the price drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks