EAD Powermaster 2000 400x5 amp Mint

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by John-Tompkins, Aug 13, 2004.

1. John-Tompkins

John-Tompkins Second Unit

I am the second owner of this beautifull amp, it is really closer to a 9 rating as it is cosmetically and functionally mint. Its rated at 400x5, 700x5 and 1000x5 ..8, 4 and 2 ohms. It is black in appearance and has the straight face-cut. It retailed for 6000.00 and weighs almost 140 lbs!...truely a work of art and is the best amp Ive ever owned. Equally great on music as well as HT. Please read the glowing reviews from all the publications and also the 20 people who have rated it a perfect 5 at audioreview. Prefer local pick-up but I have the original box and will ship if needed. Paypal is the preferred method of payment (email for paypal details) and shipping costs (Negotiable). Im located in Northern Va.
    My feedback on ebay and audiogon are perfect (98 and 76)...Under username psujohny
    RETAIL 6000.00
    Asking 2750.00 OBO ..........Please feel free to email with any further questions.
    Email is [email protected] I check that more often then pm's.

EDIT:Upon very close inspection this morning I noticed a couple of very small slight nicks along the very edge of the faceplate. There also may be some light scratches and fingerprints. So I just wanted to mention that while it is indeed an 8 it isnt a perfect 10

2. John-Tompkins

John-Tompkins Second Unit

SOLD....SOLD....SOLD...

3. Keir H

Keir H Second Unit

wow what a fantastic bargain someone won! NO FAIR! haha