What's new

Each Dawn I Die (1939, Cagney) - when?? (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
MGM owns the film, right?

Has this title ever been brought up before? Is anyone else anxiously awaiting and anticipating an overdue DVD release?

Discuss!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

This was a Warner film and therefore, still belongs to Warner. Maybe, it's included in the next Gangster box set or even a Cagney one.

Crawdaddy

StevenFC

Second Unit
I think you're thinking of "Each Dawn I Die", one of Cagney's most underrated flicks. I'd bet dollars to donuts that it will be out sooner rather than later.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I really enjoyed this movie. I hope it'll be included in a Cagney boxset, along with Oklahoma Kid and G-Men. I'd also like to see some lesser Bogart, like The Big Shot. That one could fit with Dawn and G-Men, but then OK Kid couldn't be included.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I just finnished watching it on TCM, underrated is right!

wait, what did I call it?

I thought it was an MGM film because I saw the VHS cover, forgetting the whole Turner buyout deal.

I really hope it gets a release soon!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Wasn't this one of the bonus trailers on Warners Gangster set? I'd bet that it well show up if it is, as I think most of the films that are trailored in galleries on Warner SE's end up coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks