EA Generals PC Game

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill Griffith, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Bill Griffith

Bill Griffith Supporting Actor

Jan 8, 2002
    Anyone able to beat a brutal enemy on a one on one map? If so do you find the brutal enemy a good brutal enemy (AI and such) or once you learned the game was it pretty easy.

I just satrted playing a couple of weeks ago (off and on) and am having tourble with Hard enemy's. I beat them about 25% of the time right now. I'm still trying to get my build order up and am still learning little things about the game.

So I tried a Brutal enemy just to see what happens. Well there brutal enemy in Generals is deffinatly more brutal than the brutal enemy in Red Alert 2 was.
  2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Feb 29, 2000
    Yea Brutal AI loves to send a few troops or vehicles within the first couple of minutes which can be very frustrating if you aren't expecting it. It's best to build a Barracks ASAP and produce a few rocket guys to take out vehicles, and a squad of rangers for the foot soldiers they send. If you're the USA build an airfield soon with a Commanche. Then tell it to guard your base where it's most vulnerable.