What's new

EA games on PC (1 Viewer)

PatH

Second Unit
Anyone out there have a convenient way to reach EA. I've been to their website and nothing is obvious. Basically, I want to bitterly complain that Medal of Honor: Rising Sun has never been released for the PC. And within the last couple of weeks word came that the new Bond game released to coincide with the the next movie will be based on From Russia With Love and will feature voices from actors in that film, including Sean Connery as Bond. I want this, but on the PC platform. I do not have Playstation, Gamecube, or XBox and have neither the money for nor inclination for purchase of any of these. Thanks!

PatH

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Well Pat,

Let me first off say that Medal of Honor: Rising Sun is certainly not a game that's worthy of petition. If PC gamers had been shafted entirely, I can certainly see where the vitrol is coming from. However, PC gamers got a far better game in Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault which covers much of the same territory/campaign (ie The Pacific theater of operatons) as Rising Sun. I'm not sure if you've given Pacific Assault a try as of yet, but my advice is to place your energies into playing that game instead of petitioning for a turd to be released on your favorite platform.;)

As far as From Russia with Love, here is a mailing address for the company:

Electronic Arts Inc.
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
United States

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks