What's new

E! online article on new 007 DVDs (1 Viewer)

Mark Silver

Stunt Coordinator
There is a blub on E! online (sorry I forgot to copy the link) but go to eonline.com stating that Best Buy and MGM are teaming up to distibute all the Bond films this summer concurrent with the opening of Bond 20. The article doesn't say if these will be new DVDs, or just repackaged older versions.

If I get a chance I will try to find the link later, but it was in their top news section.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
This is included in the digitalbits update.
From the Yahoo article:
They will also include soundtracks, electronics products and merchandise from other, yet unnamed, promotional partners.
The promotion will launch this summer, with momentum building up to the theatrical release in November and continuing through to the film's DVD release in the spring of 2003.
Looks like a preliminary confirmation that they are the same discs as before.
-Chad

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
And corrected "Octopussy" and "Living Daylights" with subtitles restored too? (Obviously not as important as OHMSS but if new packaging for sure has the correct version that'd be convenient)

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
And if corrected OHMSS is available, will they exchange it for those of us with the old version?

Britton

Screenwriter
And corrected "Octopussy" and "Living Daylights" with subtitles restored too? (Obviously not as important as OHMSS but if new packaging for sure has the correct version that'd be convenient)
MGM made a new pressing of the movies you mentioned that had player generated subtitles. I would assume that these would be made available for the re-release. I was able to obtain mine through their exchange program.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation192
Recent bookmarks