What's new

E-Mail address for Dan Curtis (1 Viewer)

Len Martin

Auditioning
Hi Guys -
I just purchased "War and Rememberance" Vols. 1-4 on DVD and intend to purchase the remaining Volumes 5-8 in March,2003 of this wonderful mini-series.
I checked with the studio, MPI, that released this and they do not have the rights for "The Winds of War" the first part of this epic mini-series.
I may be wrong but it seems that Paramount owns the rights to "Winds of War" and they are just sitting on it.
That is why I need to e-mail Mr. Curtis - to find out if Paramount still has the rights to "Winds of War" and if it will ever be released on DVD
You would think that if they released the 2nd half of this epic series on DVD that the 1st half "Winds of War"would be released also
Thanks for your help
Thanks

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
Len Martin wrote:
Dan Curtis Productions
11766 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 575-8999
Dan Curtis
Los Angeles, US
[email protected]
(Probably not his personal e-mail address.)
P.S.: While you're at it, you might ask whether The Norliss Tapes (a 1973 tv movie starring Roy Thinnes) is scheduled to be released on DVD (probably by Fox, since it shows up occasionally on the Fox Movie channel).

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
didn;t Dan Curtis also direct the dracula movie with Jack Palance?

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks