E-a-g-l-e-s!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Weinberg, Dec 30, 2001.

1. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Congratulations to my beloved Philadelphia Eagles for winning their first division title since 1988. They beat the Giants 24-21. The game was insane. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

I like the Giants, esepecially because they have Kerry Collins, Joe Jurevicius, and Brandon Short from Penn State, but I give the Eagles a lot of credit. It was a great game, and what a finish! My heart stopped on the last play. I thought the Giants were going to were going to pull it out there.

3. Chuck Mayer

Chuck Mayer Lead Actor

Chuck Mayer
    Props to the Eagles, and their fearless leader, Donovan McNabb. The Giants pulled a incredible Hook-and-Ladder they were saving for a rainy day! But the right team won!
    Scott, I am a Cowboys fan myself, although my folks currently live outside Philly. I will never forget when fans booed the Eagles for choosing McNabb over Ricky W. But at least they are cheering now! The game next week will be a snoozer as the Bucs and Eagles run up the gut every down and play scrubs until the real meeting a week later[​IMG] That will be a great game...
    Take care,
    Chuck

4. Chuck Parker

Chuck Parker Agent

Excellent game all around, suspenseful right down to the end! Very happy to see the Eagles pull it out in the end.

I'd love to see them take it all the way - I have fond memories of watching the Eagles in Super Bowl XV with my dad when I was just a wee tyke. Even though they lost, I was an Eagles fan for life.

Good Luck, birds!

-chuck

5. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

The image of McNabb pointing to the ground screaming "This is OUR House" after their last td will be an image that will stay with me for my lifetime.

As will the soil marks on the carpet from when I thought Dixon was going to make it.

Congrats Eagles, I love you guys *sniff*

6. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

GO BIRDS!!!!
    [​IMG]
    I like the color of that smiley.....
    Great game.
    Hmmm... The Bucs have to come to the frozen Vet in mid-January for playoff football....